7 Easy Home remedy to get lighter skin
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.
You may want to lighten your skin for a variety of reasons, from concealing a bad tan to personal aesthetics. While it’s not possible to drastically change your skin tone, it is possible to lighten it a few shades through natural or chemical means. It’s important to think carefully about what you’re putting on your skin and to consult a doctor if possible. If lightening your skin is the right choice for you, you can try home remedies, use skin lightening products, or practice good skin care to help you achieve your goal.
Aloe vera Gel :
Aloe vera can alleviate hyperpigmentation and restore your skin’s original color. Hyperpigmentation is one of the main causes of uneven skin tone.
Do you know that Aloe Vera Gel can be very effective in getting rid of uneven skin tone. Aloe Vera is also known to be good in getting rid of hyperpigmentation which is one of the reasons why the skin becomes darker than usual.
- Cut the aloe vera and get the gel out of the leaf.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash with clear water.
The acidic property in lemons works as a natural bleaching agent for the skin and the high amount of vitamin C in them encourages new cell growth. Also, lemons have antioxidants that are very good for skin complexion.
You do know at this point that lemon can be very effective in lightening the skin mainly because it is considered to be a natural bleaching agent. Since it has high levels of Vitamin C, new cells may grow from time to time.
- First of all you need one fresh lemon and 1 cotton ball.
- Then squeeze the lemon.
- Apply the lemon squeeze on your skin that would you like to lightning using cotton cotton ball
- Leave it for an hour and then wash your skin with cold water.
Honey has some bleaching agents that will allow you to lighten your skin. Dry skin is a common factor that contributes to an uneven skin tone. Honey also has antibacterial properties that can help fade age spots and acne scars.
- You would need to place honey on some parts of your body especially the parts of your body that you would like to lighten.
- Leave it for few minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Do it twice in a week for better result.
The most important ingredient in skin care is vitamin C, which you can get in abundance from oranges. You do know that when you take oranges, you can have enough vitamin C in order to make you feel better overall. You know that oranges can make your skin more supple so this can be highly effective.
- First of all you need one fresh orange juice.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply that paste on your face or body.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- It’s not harmful, you should do it everyday..
Gram Flour :
Gram flour is one of the best ingredients for people who wish to lighten their skin complexion. If you would like to lighten up your skin condition, you can be sure that gram flour can be very effective for you. You know that it will be enough to keep your skin healthy.
- First of all you need gram flour and a glass of water or rose water(Gulab Jal).
- Mix the gram flour and water to make paste.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it for some time.
- When paste dries, wash your face with clean water.
Cucumber binds collagen and ensures that your skin is firm as well as supple. Supple and firm skin often has an even and light skin tone. Cucumber also has a cooling effect on your skin. It is suitable for all types of skins.
There are two ways to use cucumber for skin. First one is :
- First of all you need cucumber slice as you needed.
- Place cucumber piece directly to the dark skins.
- Leave them on your skin for 15 mins.
- Thene remove it and wash with clean water.
Second is :
- First of all you need cucumber slice and honey.
- Mix them and grate to make paste.
- Apply that paste on your skin.
- Leave it for 15 – 20 mins.
- Then wash your face with water.
- You can also add lemon juice in paste in limit.
Papaya is believed to contain natural bleaching properties and the various nutrients in it will make your skin glow with health. Papaya is regularly used in various beauty treatments and can also be used to lighten your skin complexion.
- Eat papaya as a fruit is one of the skin lightening process..
- To make face mask of papaya, rub the inner part of papaya on your skin or face.
- Give it some time to get dry.
- Then wash your face with water.
- It will give your face nice and shiny glow.