Bollywood Celebs Diet Chart
Priyanka Chopra :
Priyanka Chopra is one of the leading Bollywood actress, singer and a former Miss World. She did her debut with Tamil film “Thamizhan” in 2002. ome of her best works are: bajirao mastani, krrish, Barfi, Gunday, Agneepath etc. She also famed for her songs ‘In my City’ and ‘Exotic’.recently she has started working as the lead actress in the abc drama ‘Quantico’. So let’s check out Priyanka Chopra’s workout routine and diet plan.
Priyanka Chopra Diet Chart :
- Breakfast : 2 egg + A glass of skimmed milk.
- She drinks a glass of coconut water with handful of nuts every 2 hours.
- Lunch : veggies + 2 Chapati + Salad
- Evening Snack : A sprout salad or turkey sandwich
- Dinner : soup followed by a grilled chicken or fish
She includes a lot of green veggies and fruits in her diet to provide all important minerals and protein. She indulges on tandoori food, cakes and chocolates on weekends.
Aishwarya Rai Diet Plan
Aishwarya has already stunned everyone with her sensuous, bold, seductress avatar in Karan Johar’s directorial venture ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.’ And now at Cannes Film Festival 2017, she has proved once again that she is the queen of Bollywood. From flying kisses to elegant poses, she looked every inch a royal princess. was born on November 1, 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka. Nicknamed Ash by media Aishwarya is a former Miss World and a well established Bollywood actress known for her beauty worldwide. Aishwarya began modeling at a young age and appeared in an advertisement for Pepsi in 1993. She took part in Femina Miss India in 1994, where she was the first runner up. She was subsequently sent to represent India in Miss World pageant 1994 where she won the crown. Ash made her silver screen debut in 1997 with “Iruvar” a South-Indian film directed by acclaimed film director Mani Ratnam.
Aish may not be doing good workout sessions but she is taking proper care of her diet. At Least, after giving birth to a baby girl, Aaradhya, she needs a balanced diet, which can keep her body healthy, as she is not much active in workout. She focuses a lot on her diet and she doesn’t like to workout. She follows a strict but healthy diet to maintain her curvaceous figure. Aishwarya Rai diet plan includes-
- Her day starts with a glass of warm water with lemon and honey.
- Her breakfast generally consists of brown bread toasts and oats.
- She eats a seasonal fresh fruit or nuts every two hours.
- In lunch she has boiled vegetables, dal and chapattis.
- In dinner, she is usually grilled fish and brown rice.
- She drinks minimum of 8 glasses of water every day to reduce her hunger pangs.
She is not a regular gym going person and doesn’t follow any workout routine. She never wanted a lean figure and feels happy in her curvaceous body.
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan:
Deepika Padukone is state level badminton player and Indian supermodel. This 26 year old actress must be having a strict workout routine as any dress fits her – whether Indian or Western.
She was born on January 5th, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The fit and gorgeous lady is the daughter of Prakash Padukone, the famous badminton player. Initially, the heartthrob was a model before entering into Bollywood. Though, the gorgeous lady started her modeling career quite earlier, but she came into limelight with the advertisement of Liril soap in 2004.
- 2 egg + Low fat milk
- In non-veg, she likes fishes, generally grilled to avoid extra fat, in veg, she eats vegetables.
- Filter Coffee
- She likes South Indian food too much
- She avoids non-veg and other heavy food at night.
- Just eats salads, roti (chapati), veggies. i.e. a complete balanced diet, which provides her almost every nutrient. She avoids rice at night.
After every 2 hours, as suggested by Yasmin, Deepika eats fresh fruits or sometimes drinks fresh fruit juices; whatever she likes.
Shahrukh khan :
Bollywood movie star Shahrukh Khan loves Pepsi, McDonald’s and traditional Indian foods like butter chicken. Prior to starring in the 2007 film “Om Shanti Om,” however, Khan began a strict diet and exercise regimen that gave him a lean, muscular physique. Khan’s diet plan, which is low in carbohydrates and high in protein, does not conform to all of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s nutrition guidelines and may not be healthy for everyone. Ask your doctor for advice before attempting to follow a program like Khan’s.
Diet Plan :
- Having a protein drink after workout.
- Eating high-fiber complex carbohydrate food like vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- Having 2-3 liters of water every day.
- Eating protein rich food like chicken, egg whites, pulses, skimmed milk and lean meats.
- Avoiding sweets, alcoholic beverages and fried food.
- Strictly following a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.