Homemade turmeric face mask for glowing and acne free skin
Turmeric is truly a magic spice. It not only adds better flavor and color to your food but comes with a host of medicinal properties as well. In this article, we will talk about how you can use this spice to get rid of those annoying pimples.
Pimples crop up when the skin pores get clogged and infected, and turmeric is a great cure for most infections because of its antimicrobial properties. Turmeric powder for pimples actually helps by removing the excess oil and destroying the bacteria.
curcumin exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties that help promote healthy and glowing skin. Other ingredients for making the face masks include yogurt, gram flour, lemon and neem leaves.
Yogurt : It helps balance the skin’s pH level to give it a glowing appearance.
Gram Flour : It helps cleanse the skin and absorb excess oil, which in turn prevents acne breakouts.
Neem : It helps keep skin healthy and flawless due to its antiseptic, antioxidant and other healing properties.
Lemon : It’s good for acne-prone skin. But don’t use if you have sensitive skin.
Here is recipe for turmeric face mask for glowing and acne free skin :
- First of all you need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, plain yogurt 2.5 teaspoon, Gram flour 2 teaspoon and lemon juice(If you need).
- Get plain yogurt in mixing bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoon gram flour to the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder. Recommended to use organic powder for better result.
- Mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly until you get a smooth consistency.
- You can add lemon juice in it(Optional).
- Mix it in bowl thoroughly.
- Your homemade face mask is ready.
- Apply it on your face. Let it dry completely.
- Then scrub it off with your fingers.
- Finally, wash your face. You can use this recipe 2 time in a week.
The benefits of turmeric for skin issues are many. Pimples can be easily treated and gotten rid of with the remedies listed above. All you need to do is go through your kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator for the ingredients. We hope this article has answered all your questions about turmeric’s usage for pimples.
Go ahead and make turmeric your secret beauty weapon against pimples.